Need classroom technology?
The library offers class sets of Chromebooks, Netbooks, Dell Venue Tablets, and Nooks. Additionally, three computer labs are available for class use. To reserve any of these, please use this sign-up sheet.
Tech Checkout Policies
- Pick up devices in the library between 3:40 and 4:00 PM on the day before your check-out period begins. The library does not have space to charge all devices, so you need to charge them in your classroom overnight. Don't forget to ask for the key!
- Return your cart with key to the library by 3:40 on the day it is due so that the next user may check it out. Before you turn in your cart, please count to make sure all devices are there, put them into the cart neatly, and plug them all in.
- You may sign up for up to one week of use at a time, but please sign up for only the days you need. On the last day of your checkout period, you may sign up for another week if no one else has signed up for the next week.
- Charge everything overnight in your room between uses.
- Keep track of which student uses each device. An easy way is to assign #1 to the first student on your roll, #2 to the second student, etc. Sign-out sheets are available if you would prefer a written record of individual users.
- Pick up computer lab keys in the library. Please keep the labs neat and report any tech issues to the librarian. Lab seating charts are available to facilitate getting an orderly start when taking classes to the lab and for tracking which students used which computers.